Friday, December 14, 2012

One doormakers solution ........

Here is One doormakers solution to the everlasting question.......
"How do you hang a wreath
on a Craftsman Door with no nails?"

A client asked me this very question so I laid awake a few nights before 
I came up with this solution.


Take a thin ribbon of any width and cut it long enough to tie around your bow
 or fasten it to your bow



CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE





My Dentil shelves are about 1/16" off of the door surface for water drainage,
 so slide both ends of the ribbon down behind the shelf



Here I am using a dowel to show you the principle, but......




you can use a much smaller item like a toothpick or the shaft of a Q-tip




mark the toothpick to the width of the ribbon





cut off the excess and pull the ribbon tight






Now just attach the wreath to your ribbon ....... and
Have a Very Merry Christma!


and please visit Our Site again

No comments: